Concern for bubs health in HK...
- 05-01-2005, 08:02 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
- Discovery Bay
As Carang said there are some apartments over here in DB, but not sure whether they are serviced.
We stayed in a serviced apartment for a month before moving to DB. I think it's a great idea as you can get yourself organised, find out where everything is and take your time in deciding where you want to live.
Hope the decision making process is going well,
- By AussieMum in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:36 AM
- By salseros in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:54 AM
- By Penny in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2007, 04:21 PM
- By spockey in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 39Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:55 AM
- By HKFooey in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2004, 09:22 PM