- 04-29-2005, 10:06 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- May 2004
Can you get a serviced apartment for only one month? If not what are other options for staying in hong kong if you only need to be there for a month. I'd stay in a regular hotel, except with 2 small little ones I'd really like to have a kitchen.
- 04-29-2005, 11:09 AM #2
Depends on the serviced apts. Some are 1-2 weeks, some are a month (Shama in Causeway Bay). We stayed at Lily Court on Robinson Rd for 6 days while we had some renovation work done on our flat.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By Rocketdog in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2008, 08:16 AM
- By snagito in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2007, 12:24 AM
- By Erin in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2005, 04:45 PM
- By Dena in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2005, 02:26 PM
- By nanzbier in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2005, 05:55 PM