Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

happyparents is offline Registered User
    Sai Kung

Red face T-Shirts??

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I just had our first child and he is doing great. He is almost three months old and is already very active. This coming Sunday is Mother's Day and I would like our son to wear a shirt that says "I Love my Mommy!" This definitely will make my wife very very happy. Anyone has any ideas where I can get them??
    Thks and Happy Mother's Day to everyone !!

muriel is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    No, but the brand "just add milk" sells the cutest little romper suit with "my mummy is yummy" on the front - available at bumps to babes Central. It is white and 100% cotton and the cotton is very soft for a newborn.

hoochiemama is offline Registered User

Iron it on

If you have a printer you can get special iron-on transfer paper and print whatever message you like onto the paper then iron it onto a blank shirt from one of the markets! I've done this with photos as well and it looks great, Epson makes a good quality iron-on t-shirt transfer paper. It takes five minuts and looks great! Your wife will be sure to love it as hand made projects are even more cherished.

hareme is offline Registered User
    New Territories, Hong Kong

I Love Mummy T'shirts

This probably won't help in time for Sunday, but you could always give her one thing and suprise her with this later. There is a store in Melbourne Australia called Genki, they sell T'shirts with I Love Mummy, I Love daddy etc. I am not sure of the size range, but they are in Chapel St Prahran or in Mebourne City. Dependant on how much effort you want to go to !!!!!; their website is . I am sure they would ship to you. within 3 days.

abbyd is offline Registered User
    Discovery Bay

Make it!

My husband did the same thing for me for my first mothers day and it was the most amazing gift! I still smile when I think about it. He just bought a plain white T-Shirt and got a tube of fabric paint. He said it was dead easy to make. On either side of the writing he put my sons handprints. How cool!!!!

Sean Ma is offline Registered User
    Kennedy Town

Sleepsuits, but not T-shirts though

Mothercare used to have sleepsuits with "I love Mommy" & "I love Daddy". I haven't been this year so I'm not sure they still carry that line.

mambo is offline Registered User
    kowloon, Hong Kong

where to buy iron on transfer paper?

In response to hoochiemama's advice. could anyone tell me where I can get the Epson iron on transfer paper? Is a special printer required as I only have a deskjet. I'm looking into making s/thing for father's day. Thanks.

rani is offline Administrator
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong

Do you have an HP Deskjet? HP also makes iron-on transfers. You should be able to find it at any computer store, theres one on Stanley St. also the bigger stationary stores also stock them. Best is the Computer Centres, either in Wanchai or 298 in Causeway Bay.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast