Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Combi Stroller

rani is offline Administrator
    The one I got was definitely the real thing. It was from ParkNShop and had the right labels/instruction manual, and even a warranty. I actually broke the guardrail after a few months, and the HK Combi service dept sent me a replacement in a couple of days for free.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

cyberyoda is offline Registered User
    My husband and I lived in Shanghai for 3 years and travelled to different cities of China. Our companies just transferred us back to HK. Even in SH, there is only ONE ParkNshop which is very poorly managed. It's only a small supermarket sell food and glocery. NO baby items or furniture at all. Which ParkNshop and where did you buy the Combi?? Like other electrical appliances we bought from international compaies, not all of them have international warranty. If the shop you bought from is really that good, I will ask my friends who now still based in China to go there instead of coming back to HK to buy the stroller. All of us are quite cautious about anything we buy in CHina now, not only for food which always have poison material.

I am acutally very surprised. Even the ParNshop in HK dont sell any stoller at all. Are you sure it is ParkNshop?? :)

Yes, it was a ParkShop Mega Store - which is more like a Wal Mart and sells everything.

http://www.aswatson.com/retail_fegm_221_pshcn.htm
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

silverbee is offline Registered User
    Actually, I got the Combi stroller for my relative who is residence in GZ, the Stroller I got is from the sole agent in big department store on Beijing Road, GZ city and warranty card & invoice is attached (but only can de repaired in China). I personally feel the Combi in GZ is not cheap and quality is not as good as Hong Kong. It is just for the sake of convenience. Thus, I agree with Cyberyoda's view.

silverbee is offline Registered User
    I've been living in GZ & Shanghai for couple years, and still travelling a lot, they do have mega market like Carrefour, Walmart..., selling almost everything you name it, and there are also a lot of baby brand name counters (selling baby clothes, milk bottles...) in the big department stores in GZ & SHG.

Yes, the big department store like Walmart in China do carry baby products but not many choices of foriegn brand. For those local brand, not sure if it's fulfill safety standard. That's why a lot of my friends do come back to HK to buy baby stuff. Better to be safe for our babies :)

Quote Originally Posted by silverbee View Post
    I personally feel the Combi in GZ is not cheap and quality is not as good as Hong Kong. It is just for the sake of convenience.
    After 5 years, surprisingly our Combi is pretty much intact. Other then snapping the guardrail, we didn't have any other problems with it. The quality seems to be the same.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast