Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

French International School

kcinhk is offline Registered User
    Hi, my daughter will be starting at the petite section of the french international school in September this year (2010)hence would be great to hear some comments/ information that could help to understand about the class/ school.
    Thank you in advance.....

kcinhk is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by kcinhk View Post
    Hi, my daughter will be starting at the petite section of the french international school in September this year (2010)hence would be great to hear some comments/ information that could help to understand about the class/ school.
    Thank you in advance.....

Hello, any comments? Many thanks.

versha is offline Registered User
    Hi sea princess..
    I was wondering if you can give me any feedback on your daughters experience in fis (international stream). Are you happy with her there? Is your daughter happy? is it as accademic as people say it is? also.... if you dont mind me asking.... what nationality is your daughter?
    my son has just been accepted to fis (international stream) and I am eager to find out more about the school. I also fell in love with school when i visited it and loved the fact that it was super international. i was born here and my son has no french in him.... I also dont think we will ever move out of hk so am looking for a long term school for him. He is interested and very good at mandarin and am wondering if canadian international school may be a better option for him as i hear the mandarin is quite intense there. or.... have him in fis and study mandarin on the side. Also..... I know french is taught 3 times a week at fis international stream. Do you know how fluend the students are expected to be in the french language?
    looking forward to hearing from you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123