Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Photographer for taking baby photos

dezza is offline Registered User

Just starting out

Hi parents, I'm a baby photographer who is just starting out and while I may lack in professional baby experience I have taken many baby photographs of family and friends with their children as an amateur with success. You can take a look at some of my shots here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maskofc...7594566704088/

I can even give you some references from parents I've worked for here in Hong Kong.

While I don't have a studio (I'm a street/travel photographer mainly) I'd prefer to visit your family at your home or at a place of your choice: family outing, the park, hospital, etc for more comfortable and natural looking photos. Studio photography is too contrived, IMHO.

My prices won't be high since I'm just starting out and there will be no hidden costs. I'll even let you keep the digital files so you can send them to friends, print and frame from whichever shop you like (it's not expensive in Hong Kong!).

Please give me a shout if you are interested. Dezza

Last edited by dezza; 03-18-2007 at 11:23 AM.

spockey is offline Registered User

Hi!
    For my son's first birthday, Dezza took our bub's shots! They were beautiful! You have to check him out! Some of our most beautiful pictures of bub are by Dezza! I am more than happy to provide a reference for him if anyone needs it. He is patient and definitely baby friendly.

Last edited by spockey; 03-18-2007 at 07:54 PM.

ma-ma is offline Registered User

Hi Dezza,

Can you PM me your contact details and price asap?? i will be out of HK for 2 months so i am trying to arrange a belated birthday party for my baby when we return in June, thanks!

:groupwave:

LoveTwo is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Baby photo taking

I saw the ad posted on here and had a photo taking session with Derrick for my baby girl in January 2009. My girl had an enjoyable time at park and Derrick was very pleasant and patient to my girl which greatly helped to relief her anxiety for strangers. At the end we got about 50 photos with at least over half of them we think are very very cute and wonderful. We are glad we have picked him. It was worth for the price we have paid for.

LoveTwo is offline Registered User

I saw the ad posted on here and had a photo taking session with Dezza for my baby girl in January 2009. My girl had an enjoyable time at park and Dezza was very pleasant and patient to my girl which greatly helped to relief her anxiety for strangers. At the end we got about 50 photos with at least over half of them we think are very very cute and wonderful. We are glad we have picked him. It was worth for the price we have paid for.

mamaro is offline Registered User

We had Dezza take photos for our daughter's 1st birthday party and the photos were just amazing....all my friends were raving about the wonderful photos as well!
    Dezza's really patient with kids and he definately knows how to take the best angles of children.
    I will strongly recommend him to everyone here!

Macy Choi is offline Registered User

my three-month-old boy, hubby and me had a really special time with Keith Cheung, a COOL baby photographer (in my mind:>)

U know what, my baby boy was so naughty that he peed during the photo-shoot! haha...we're a bit embarrassed but Keith and his assistant was so calm and patient ;P

The photos are really sweet. Three of us look very good and natural together. I chose the Black & White style which I think are more timeless. Perhaps since Keith also has good experience with Feature pages and lifestyle magazines, i find his style quite artistic...

the price is affordable, less than HK$2,000. since u can get the high-res files, i think it's worth it.

check this out: www.photoTsunic-studio.com. Good luck!

putput is offline Registered User

We asked Derrick to take photos of our daughter and friends at her first birthday party. He was very friendly and easy to get along with so my daughter warmed to him immediately; he completely took on board our requirements; and his photos captured the party mood perfectly. I would highly recommend him without any hesitation. More than anything, the service he provides is what makes him stand out. He was very flexible, considerate, attentive and efficient which made it a pleasure to have him as our photographer.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast