Strollers for newborns in HK?
- 05-28-2005, 11:06 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Hong Kong
When getting a stroller make sure that the height of the handles is good for you. I had one with my second child and for months I had pain at the back of my left shoulder. My sister who is an aromatherapist told me that the pain was because of muscle stress but I couldn’t think what it was from. The pain went away when we stopped using the stroller. I still didn’t link the pain until about six months later when I again used the stroller walking a friend’s child. Suddenly I realized it was the stroller that had caused all the pain before. So please make sure that the handles are the right height for you.
- 10-30-2013, 01:44 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
I am using Peg Perego Si stroller which is pretty steady and compact, easy to move around in narrow street. It's not as light as combi but lighter than many other brands.
Once it's folded up, it's small and only took up very little space and it closes up sideway and can stand on the floor.
I also bought a combi four-way baby carrier. After 10 months, I found that the support is not enough for a heavy baby so I bought ergo baby which support my weight pretty well.
- By steveholy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2008, 09:26 PM
- By cyberfish88 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 12Last Post: 06-22-2008, 03:57 PM
- By jaetee in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:49 PM
- By jaetee in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 18Last Post: 11-29-2006, 04:43 PM
- By a mom in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2005, 04:11 PM