Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Maternity Clothes

shaz is offline Banned

Maternity Clothes

A friend of mine is pregnant and seeking to buy some nice trendy maternity wear. She is already going to check out bun in the oven but was wondering if there were any other shops in HK that sell trendy wear but not too pricey.

MeowMeow is offline Registered User
    I personally think hip maternity clothes in hk are more expensive compared to the States. However, there're few stores that carries trendy maternity clothes.

www.frankiematernity.com
    www.lineanegra.com
    www.bumpstobabes.com

HTH

bbvv is offline Registered User
    Shaz, I brought some maternity clothes last week in MotherWorld, Kornhill Plaza, Quarry Bay. They have a sale now on and having compared prices with other shops such as Bump and Babes, Mothercare, OIO, Genie and Mothercourt - this is the best one. Shorts, 3 quarter-lengths and long trousers with wide legs are around HKD200 to HKD400, and trendy tops from HKD120 upwards. They also have maternity underwear knickers for HKD59 per piece and if you buy three you get one free. Yesterday, I brought a sleeveless long top from Zara - it's a bohemian look costing HKD379 - although it's not maternitywear it's a flowy look and certainly can fit your bump till term . If you are in Central IFC, it's the first clothes rail you see infront of you at the entrance - the top is hung behind the rail. Have fun shopping.

Rosewood is offline Registered User
    Hi expectant mothers, I have some maternity boot cut jeans/combats/tops (bought last yr from UK - Next/Dorothy Perkins/top shop/mothercare) which I don't need anymore, and want sell if anyone is interested, UK size 8/10, a couple of items haven't been worn and still have the tags on them, Private message me if interested.
    Last edited by Rosewood; 04-28-2006 at 02:11 PM.

firsttimemom is offline Registered User
    Agree with bbvv, i bought my maternity pants from Motherworld too, they have it on sale which cost $150-200 each only, and will last til 9 months. Money worth. Good quality.

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    I have found yoga trousers from Nike to be fantastic maternity trousers; they are so stretchy and comfortable, and as I got mine from a Nike outlet were only HK$150; plus they can be worn after my baby is born.

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Does anyone know where I can find a reasonably priced maternity swimsuit- I've looked in Bumps to Babes, but the ones they have are not very nice and Bun in the Oven doesn't seem to have any. Any ideas?