Where to live for a new mom and a newborn?
- 06-28-2005, 03:10 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
Parkview - If you and your hubs suffer from motion sickness, Parkview would likely not suit you. Its a long and windy road from Central. My husband and I were in corporate housing when we first moved here and I was sick on the way to work every morning for 2 weeks. Luckily, I was on a biz trip the other two weeks before we moved into our apt. But, if you never have to leave the complex, the grocery store on-site and large common areas are great.
Stanley - the road is windy from there to Central also.
We live in mid-levels and work in Central. Although Mid-levels is congested, many buildings have large play areas (indoor and outdoor) and great facilities. These are usually large enough to not feel cooped up.
- By paulucj in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:02 AM
- By Goodchick in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2010, 01:56 PM
- By Macaron in forum Baby TalkReplies: 13Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:10 AM
- By 3Tower in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:11 AM
- By mamamei in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 15Last Post: 06-04-2006, 12:23 AM