Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any recommendation on HK Parkview

NewMover is offline Registered User

Any recommendation on HK Parkview

Hi--I saw on one post that Hong Kong Parkview is a nice place for families. Can anyone tell me more about this place? How convenient is it to travel to Wan Chai? Are there taxis available all hours? I looked on their website but not much info for renters. Ditto for other rental websites. Exactly where is it located? Thanks.

hareme is offline Registered User
    New Territories, Hong Kong
    Check out it has a section under HK Properties that give you a description of the building, facilities, location etc.... some complexes have shuttle buses which avoid the need for taxi's, but taxi's are pretty much always available around that area. Flagging them is another issue as there are no areas for the cars to stop which can be challenging loading kids in, dependant on their ages etc...

Prego1 is offline Registered User

Parkview review

We stayed for about 5 weeks in corporate housing up in Parkview last year. There is a shuttle that you pay for that stops in central Wanchai, Pacific Place mall, and the Star Ferry terminal. They have a taxi stand at the complex. Cabs were about HKD 50 to Central.

The grocery store and the facilities are excellent, but I get motion sickness. My husband, who doesn't suffer from motion sickness, also felt quesy on our journeys home from Central as the road is quite windy up there.

Good Luck.