Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

where can i buy......

shaz is offline Banned

where can i buy......

we have done up our son's room and for the final finish i would like to buy a decorated wall banner to go around the wall surrounding his bed, dinasours would be the ideal picture. when can i buy this, preferably able to just stick it on the wall. i hope i have explained myself clearly here....

shaz is offline Banned
    perhaps to explain it clearer, it is a long strip of decorated paper perhaps 10 inches wide to pretty up the wall in his room against the plain paint. thanks i plan to apply it around the wall of his bed. thanks

rani is offline Administrator
    Sounds like you're looking for wallpaper border. Locally you can try the wallpaper stores on Lockhart Rd. If you're comfortable buying online have a read through these threads:

Decorating walls

Children Bedroom
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

shaz is offline Banned
    thanks, the name was on the tip of my tongue, i prefer to buy them than go on the internet. i did see some nice wall borders for bathrooms, wondering if i could use those for the wall? anyways thanks.

hareme is offline Registered User
    There is a good childrens furniture section that sells wallpaper borders etc in Ap lei Chau. The store is called Indigo. Otherwise, there is a good selection on the internet, search via google. Hope this helps

Joyce is offline Registered User
    If you have time, there are a few wall paper shops in Wanchai if you don't mind rummaging.....

shaz is offline Banned
    i found some in the Seiyu dept. store and got a disney one instead, cheap as well.