Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Piano Lesson in English

2plus is offline Registered User

Piano Lesson in English

Hi.

I will be following my husband to Hong Kong soon and will most probably stay in Hong Kong Island (Kornhill, Tai Koo Shing, etc).

I'm just writing to find out the demand for piano lessons there in Hong Kong, particularly conducted in English instead of Cantonese or Mandarin.

Your information would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    2plus

Graciau is offline Registered User

Piano Teacher

Hi

I would like to know if you still need a piano teacher. If you want to get more information, please kindly contact me @ [email protected]

Thanks,
    Grace

ramkiranju is offline Registered User
    Graciau,

I too am a new entrant to HK and my son is learning the Trinity lessons on keyboard.. I too would be staying in the Taikoo.If you could throw more light on this topic...

kal
    kal is offline Registered User
    Hi Grace,

I am looking for basic piano lessons for myself. I am 27 and have never played the piano before.
    Can you help?

Thanks,
    Kal.

secretsquirrel is offline Registered User
    I am also looking for English speaking piano class for my 6-year old girl. The problem is we do not have a piano at home yet so she can't have private class at home. I just thought it is not worth to buy an electronic keyboard/piano for her now that she have not started her lesson (she might lose interest after learning, then it will become a clumpsy elephant putting it at home esp. HK house is pretty small)

Does anyone know of any other musical school near Taikoo that provides English speaking piano class, be it individual or group? I know Tom Lee doesn't have pure English speaking class.

pinkpiano is offline Registered User
    I am available to teach piano in English. Please contact me if you are interested so that more info can be provided. Thanks!

[email protected]

heidimak is offline Registered User

English Speaking Piano Teacher

Hi there. My name is Heidi Mak. I've recently arrived from Canada and currently live in Hong Kong Island. I have taught over 300 children in my 16-year long career. I'm here because I believe piano is a wonderful instrument and tool to inspire children in developing intelligence, sensibilities, coordination, and their own identities.

I will be available to take on private students here in Hong Kong Island if anyone is interested. I teach mostly classical, but also include popular and jazz idioms. If anyone has further questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I would be happy to help.

Best wishes, Heidi Mak

bbjohnny is offline Registered User
    [QUOTE=secretsquirrel]I am also looking for English speaking piano class for my 6-year old girl. The problem is we do not have a piano at home yet so she can't have private class at home. I just thought it is not worth to buy an electronic keyboard/piano for her now that she have not started her lesson (she might lose interest after learning, then it will become a clumpsy elephant putting it at home esp. HK house is pretty small)

I also got similar condition before, but we finally decide to buy a piano, as the piano teacher of my 2 little boys said that Electronic keyboard or electronic piano will have totally different touching and sound quality, it is hard to use a electric one to practice for skills of piano. So, I think you'd better to consider to buy piano

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast