Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Hi there

desperatewife is offline Registered User

Hi there

Hi,

I am Malaysian-Chinese and just moved to Hong Kong 3 months ago. Tagging along with me is a 6 yr old beauty and 3 year old darling (was gonna say beast). Just looking for some friends to whine on (my husband prefers Michael Buble). We live on Park Island and feels isolated though the facilities are brilliant (thinking of moving to Kowloon Tong soon for my kid's sake - any comments on living there).

Drop me a note whoever wants a chat or play with my kids (I'll pay your kids.....plssssss

jiyoungchoo is offline Registered User
    Hi,

My friend who moved to Hong Kong 4 months ago has 7yr old and 4 yr old girls. And she also is looking for friends for her daughters. If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected]. I hope your kids and her kids make good friends.

desperatewife is offline Registered User
    Hey there,

That sounds great - I'll email you soon.

:cheerlead

Daizy is offline Registered User
    Hi, I live on Park Island and I have a 9 month old boy. I would love to meet up and make more friends :)

Wee Kean is offline Registered User
    Apa Khabar? I'm Malaysian Chinese too and have a 8 month old baby girl. I live in Pokfulam. I would love to kawan with you..haha.. we can meet up to makan makan.. I know a "quite nice" Malaysian food restaurant... nothing is quite like the "real thing" :) MALAYSIA BOLEH!! My email address is [email protected]

2plus is offline Registered User

Moving to Hong Kong from Malaysia

Hello.

It's great to know quite of number of Malaysians checking into this Forum.

I will be taking up a job in Central, Hong Kong this September. My wife and daughter will join me after I've found a suitable apartment.

Currently I have several locations in mind: Taikoo Shing, Kornhill, Whampoa Garden, Island Harbourview, Laguna Verde. My budget is 10-12K, with at 650sq ft.

Priority is to find a place that my wife and daughter would enjoy: playground, swimming pool, shopping, etc.

Of course, it would be great to know more of you.

Will check on this forum often to keep you all informed.

Cheers,
    Richard

jane9898 is offline Registered User
    HI!
    Just check out if there is anyone else out there from Malaysia and still desperately looking for a pal cos i am one :)

Jane

looivy is offline Registered User
    Hi, I live in Tseung Kwan O and I have a 4 months old girl. I would love to meet up and make more friends.

Scroll to top