Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Terreform Meal Delivery Services

amychukityi is offline Registered User

Terreform Meal Delivery Services

Has anyone used Terreform's (天妍康) meal delivery services?

Jazz is offline Banned
    hey, what is that meal service that you are talking about? curious about it....

rani is offline Administrator
    Amy,

Sorry I don't know of anyone who has used their service. Do you think they do a food tasting so you can sample their dishes before you confirm?

Jazz,
    More infor on Terreform here:
    http://www.terreform.com/engpage1.htm
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Amanda Chen is offline Registered User
    Hi Amy,

I did use Terreform's (天妍康) meal delivery services this Feb. Overall, I am quite happy about their service. The food was great except when they’re using some Chinese herbal that I don’t like. My helper has no idea how to cook Post-natal Month meals. It was a big help for me, I wish I did use the service for my 1st son. If you have no one can cook this kind of special meals for you, then I highly recommend it. They do ask you in advance about the food that you won’t eat. So you can custom-made your own menu this way. They’re quite generous about the portion of the food. My elder son also helped me to finish the food. :bwinky

By the way, you can use me as your referrer to get 5 % discount. Just tell them my name and its good enough. I have no one to refer to; therefore I paid the full price. :gl:

Amanda Chen

dacia is offline Registered User
    http://www.terreform.com/engpage1.htm

i find their meals expensive. they quoted me more than HK$10k for a month's meals. most confinement ladies cost less than this and they even do your chores and change the baby's diapers.

i think having plenty of rest and having someone to cook well balanced meals and do the chores were good enough for me. i was breastfeeding so i wasn't sure the chinese herbal stuff was all that safe for the baby, though there's no doubt they're good for the post natal mums.

Dear Amanda

Thx for your info. May I know if you use Amanda Chen and your Chinese name? I'll attend their talk tonight and may place order during these few days.

Apart from the taste of food, how about the Chinese doctor? Do you think she really can help you to have a quick recovery? Moreover, which meal did you order (standard / light)? As from the other baby forum, I've been told that the portion of standard meal is so big that it's enough to be shared by 2 adults.

Cheers / Amy

Amanda Chen is offline Registered User

Smile

Dear Amy,

You’re welcome. I just use my English name only. To be honest, I am not a big believer in Chinese medicines. Unlike western medicines, it’s too hard to tell the effect in short term. I am afraid that I won’t be able to give you any fair opinions on this. The reason that I ordered the light meal is because that I don’t want to eat bird nest or something like that. This is really a personal choice.

Yes, the portion of meal is big. My older son did help me to eat some of the food, when my helper had no time to cook for him. You can ask them to show you how big the container is, so you can make a better decision on the size. Also, if you’re planning to breastfeeding, then you will have to eat more that usual (Pregnancy).

Confinement ladies are good idea, if you can find a good one. I was told that not all the confinement ladies will do the baby staff for you and you will have to provide them lunch as well (I was told by one of confinement lady that she will take good care of my meal and my helper will have to take care of her meal). Anyway, it never is an option for my situation. First, my husband is a vegetarian and he cannot stand all that cooking smell all day long. And my house is very small; there would be no room for so many people at kitchen. My helper also needs to cook meal for my older son and my husband. Plus, I did try to hire a confinement lady for my first pregnancy (I did not have a helper at the time) and it did not work out well.

Good Luck!

Amanda

Amanda

Thx for your advice. Will place order in this week. The reason I don't want to hire a confirement lady and another helper is acutally I really don't like some stranger to stay in my home.

Cheers / Amy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast