Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Part time lady to take care new born baby

SCNG is offline Registered User

Part time lady to take care new born baby

Anybody have experience to employe a good part time lady to take care of new born baby? I read magazine and introduce 職工盟會 to have this service provide, is anyone use this before and have the lady name and how is their service? Pls advise

hunhun is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I didin't hire one in the end as I was totally bemused by the lady who came for trial just before my baby was born. She talked non-stop, trying hard to make me feel that every new mom is utterly useless and hiring a lady like her is the only way forward. In the end, I managed just fine without any outside help. Anyway, you must ask for a trial before you hire anyone....just my 2 cents worth.

Cici is offline Registered User
    Oh dear, hope you choose wisely, I had a really really bad experience. Used this agency who found me this middle aged Chinese women who SEEMED to be experienced and polite- but turned out to be totally a forgery. Gave her money to buy the 'healthy soups' for me- but found out that these so called 'healthy soups' were really just normally veggie soups with nothing really specially added. Me being clueless and a first time mum didn't know I was being ripped off until I spoke to my Chinese friends about it - she tried the " I'm- more-experienced-so-I-know-better-tactic" on me, but lucky my friend was there with me and managed to out-talk (and out-smart her). In total, she lasted 2 weeks and ever since then (my 2nd and 3rd kids), I've managed by myself and with my helper Amy ( a godsend!)