Failed 2nd IVF,looking to change dr's.
- 08-03-2005, 12:32 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Discovery Bay
Thanks Avi, if my second FET fails I will definately see Dr. Milton. I have heard from quite a few people that he is really good.
Thanks agaion for the suggestion. Take care.
- 08-20-2005, 12:37 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
My doctor is professional to assist his patient to get pregant, I have seen him from last Dec and get pregancy in May. I have set the timing if I can't make it, i wll do the ivf in June, but I was so luckly. I heard from him that he has done 13 case of ivf from last 6 months, 11 case was successful. I have also met 2 pairs of couple from Singapore and doing the ivf treatment, one of them was successfully 2 years ago and now want to get their second baby.
His name is Dr Clement Chan, he is working with QualityHealth Care in Admirity, he has done a lot of research of people can't get pregant. Compared with Dr Milton Leong, the clinic of Leong is more comfortable, lastest equipments but Leong is always out of town and sometimes in hurry (consultation fee $800 + ultrsond $800). The clinic of Chan is more simple but Chan can give you more time, u can ask many questions and he will answer u very clearly, that's why u need to wait at least 30 min to 1 hour each time. (consultation fee $750 + ultrsound $500, ivf treatment around $75,000).
So, u can see both of them and see which one you feel more suitable for you, if u still have others questions, u can send mail to me.
- By dany in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:49 PM
- By ochan in forum PreconceptionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2008, 08:25 AM
- By shaanmom in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2008, 05:08 AM
- By cybabe in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2007, 05:35 PM
- By ELT in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2007, 10:29 PM