Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Failed 2nd IVF,looking to change dr's.

olivia s is offline Registered User

Thanks Avi, if my second FET fails I will definately see Dr. Milton. I have heard from quite a few people that he is really good.

Thanks agaion for the suggestion. Take care.

Olivia

SCNG is offline Registered User

Hi Olivia

My doctor is professional to assist his patient to get pregant, I have seen him from last Dec and get pregancy in May. I have set the timing if I can't make it, i wll do the ivf in June, but I was so luckly. I heard from him that he has done 13 case of ivf from last 6 months, 11 case was successful. I have also met 2 pairs of couple from Singapore and doing the ivf treatment, one of them was successfully 2 years ago and now want to get their second baby.

His name is Dr Clement Chan, he is working with QualityHealth Care in Admirity, he has done a lot of research of people can't get pregant. Compared with Dr Milton Leong, the clinic of Leong is more comfortable, lastest equipments but Leong is always out of town and sometimes in hurry (consultation fee $800 + ultrsond $800). The clinic of Chan is more simple but Chan can give you more time, u can ask many questions and he will answer u very clearly, that's why u need to wait at least 30 min to 1 hour each time. (consultation fee $750 + ultrsound $500, ivf treatment around $75,000).

So, u can see both of them and see which one you feel more suitable for you, if u still have others questions, u can send mail to me.

Good luck

mabeln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12