- 07-31-2005, 09:50 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- HK Island
Can anyone recommend a clinic in HK which has a Thai-speaking doctor. My wife is from Thailand and now 1 month pregnant.
Her English isn't great and we've experienced significant prejudice in our dealings with the HK Immigration dept and the Births & Registration Office over the past few months. I don't want my wife to experience the same racist treatment during her pregnancy.
- 03-23-2009, 04:53 PM #2
so did u manage to find any thai doctor if u do let me know too! am thai looking for thai doctor!
- By ciaobella in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2011, 01:21 AM
- By evasin27 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2010, 09:36 AM
- By mwong222 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:34 AM
- By adahc in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:10 PM
- By teresahui in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2006, 11:15 AM