Sharing bed with baby - where to get guard-rail that will fit a bed with raised edge?
- 12-11-2005, 06:11 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
i found a fantastic product. its a tiny baby bed that you put on your mattress so baby sleeps right beside you but without the danger of you rolling atop him. ventilation is built into the side walls and the bed is easily secured into place to prevent shifting. and its highly portable, lightweight and oooh la la, has a tiny light you can turn on/off when you're feeding in middle of night and just need a little light. its by first years, got mine at mothercare--i think $240.
- 12-12-2005, 10:58 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
- Hong KOng
I saw the tiny baby bed thing too at Mothercare last week and thought it looked really good. We also bought a bed rail that we bought from Bumps to Babes but, in all honesty, we rarely used it as baby slept in the middle next to me, we put pillows etc on the outside and I was on the other side. Daddy got relegated to the spare bed so I could get some peace when I was doing night-time feeds and he could sleep soundly without worrying about the baby.
- By crystal88 in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2009, 08:04 PM
- By mannyw in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:35 AM
- By beetle888 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:10 AM
- By Sumei in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2006, 02:32 PM
- By a mom in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2005, 11:43 PM