Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sharing bed with baby - where to get guard-rail that will fit a bed with raised edge?

a mom is offline Registered User
    i found a fantastic product. its a tiny baby bed that you put on your mattress so baby sleeps right beside you but without the danger of you rolling atop him. ventilation is built into the side walls and the bed is easily secured into place to prevent shifting. and its highly portable, lightweight and oooh la la, has a tiny light you can turn on/off when you're feeding in middle of night and just need a little light. its by first years, got mine at mothercare--i think $240.

MrsP is offline Registered User
    Hong KOng
    I saw the tiny baby bed thing too at Mothercare last week and thought it looked really good. We also bought a bed rail that we bought from Bumps to Babes but, in all honesty, we rarely used it as baby slept in the middle next to me, we put pillows etc on the outside and I was on the other side. Daddy got relegated to the spare bed so I could get some peace when I was doing night-time feeds and he could sleep soundly without worrying about the baby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12