- 08-04-2005, 01:09 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Hong Kong
I, like Maumau (?) am due in November with my first and getting a serious headache from shopping.
My question is related to cots. We'd decided on one in Mothercare - the Stockholm but then I saw one in Eugene (4F Windsor House) for a fraction of the price. Of course, the main difference being that it's made in China.
Does anyone have any comments on the safety of Chinese made products? My husband has expressed a concern for the quality of materials used in the mattress.
Hope that some experienced mums/dads can lend their advice.
- By Natalie'sMom in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:23 PM
- By Workingmom1975 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:59 PM
- By Wozza in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:32 AM
- By mammalicious in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2007, 11:50 AM
- By kiwimum2b in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2004, 09:59 AM