- 08-10-2005, 05:23 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
- UK at the moment - HK from Sept
Hello - I am moving to HK in Sept with a 5 month old.....is there anywhere that you can do baby signing - its quite popular in the UK and it will help me meet a few people as I really don't know anyone!
- 08-10-2005, 10:35 AM #2
I was just speaking to a friend in the US last night and they're starting classes next week too! Didn't realise its become so popular. Unfortunately I haven't heard of classes in HK. If you're interested in doing it on your own, I would highly recommend Joseph Garcia's Sign with Your Baby Kit. I started signing with D when he was 6 mths and by 8mths he started signing back.
Have a read through this thread on Baby Signing
Speech Delay?Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Baby TalkReplies: 15Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:34 AM
- By etornberg in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2009, 09:21 AM
- By megan2008 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2009, 10:56 PM
- By shahirakk in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2008, 01:53 PM
- By syuan in forum Family HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2007, 06:19 AM