3 1/2 year old-Basically eating nothing
- 06-09-2007, 11:55 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2004
- Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
Sorry to hear that. My daughter was not eating when she got fever and flu last month for three days. I have asked several doctors but still no direct reply. I cooked congee with minced pork and dried scallop, blended it very fine and fed her with 20ml syringe. It works after three days. After that, I gave her juice every morning to increase her app and boil chinese soup (tomato, fish and carrot) for her.
I tried the western medicine for app booster but not working for my daughter. But the chinese medicine is work fine for her. You can go to the HK University chinese medicial centre in Admilarty.
Hope it helps.
- By tet in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 18Last Post: 07-02-2010, 09:23 PM
- By nbw in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:37 PM
- By FutureHKmom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:58 AM
- By mammalicious in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 06-06-2006, 10:11 PM
- By glee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2005, 09:01 PM