Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Activities for 3yr old

Kimmi is offline Registered User

Wink Activities for 3yr old

Hi Guys, we are moving to HK central for 6mnths next mnth and I have a 3 year old I need to keep busy during the day. Shes really social and loves most things any suggestions for me, Im also concidering putting her in Kindergarden 2-3 days a week Cheers

bellybuttons is offline Registered User

try hppa playgroup. depends on where you will be staying. they have a number of locations. you can also see what is available for your 3 year old at:classmateasia.com. but this is more for those who expect to be around for the full year.

there are alot of options for general activities: arts and crafts, gymboree, kindyroo and the like for a child who is not around for the entire school year.

good luck

a mom is offline Registered User

The YWCA offers a lot of really good, reasonably priced classes and will be close to you if you're living somewhere close to Central. They're listed on their website. There is also a serious play group culture here, I'm sure you can find one once you arrive. There are also plenty of businesses offering classes, including Kids Gallery, Little Gym, TumbleTots. And then, since you're only here for 6 months, there are wonderful little adventures for a parent and 3 year old--bus rides around town, a walk through a street market, the fish market (live tropical fish--my 3 yr old LOVED it), some easy hikes in the hills. Don't worry, Hong Kong will take good care of you, just start fortifying her immune system now because kids get sick a lot upon arriving here.

Thankx guys looks like we will be living in Soho and we're bringing our dog with us too. So wish me luck. Cheers

Red face Activities for 3yr old KOWLOON

Hi Guys Kimmi again. We will be living in Kowloon area. Can anybody tell me about this place.