- 08-26-2005, 01:48 PM #1
Share your suggestions on birthday party venues and themes here.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 08-26-2005, 05:05 PM #2
i have done princess parties in discovery bay for young girls.
each child gets fingers and toes painted, birthday girl also gets nail art, make-up application, and a glitter tattoo. each girl gets a little booty bag to take home as well.
i did a party of 16 girls a while back and they loved it!
- 09-29-2005, 02:50 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Mid levels
We hired a mini bouncy castle for my sons 2nd birthday party, it was a great success and I'd reccommend it.
- By bull's eyes in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2011, 10:17 PM
- By ssheng in forum PreconceptionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2010, 11:34 AM
- By mumto2 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:55 AM
- By AshleyRules101 in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2008, 11:12 AM
- By nanzbier in forum Baby TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:47 AM