Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

rosaryhill kindergarten

Candylee is offline Registered User
    My concern is on the school bus coz I live in Kennedy Town and for a 2yrs 8 months kid to travel for nearly 1 hrs to school. Is it safe?

Babar is offline Registered User
    From kennedy Town, it takes about 30 mins to get to Rosary Hill on the school bus. They have a teacher on board the bus to look after the kids and make sure their seat belts are on. Sometimes there are 2 teachers on board and overall the bus seems safe compared to some of the little mini buses I've seen on the road taking kids to school. You'll be surprised how well the kids behave on the bus, even ones as young as 2 going by themselves. On the first days of school, the teacher will play with the kids to ease them into the routine and are very attentive to those who do cry. Hope you will feel more comfortable with sending your little one on the bus.

Thanks alot. Do you know whether my maid can take the school bus with my daughter?

Babar is offline Registered User
    They will let you accompany your child for the first few days only. May i ask where you live (you can pm me) and i can let you know where the bus will stop to pick up. They will sometimes make exceptions and pick up somewhere that is more convenient for you if it is on the route. The bus service is very good, sometimes when I am late, they will even wait a few minutes but of course cannot do this too often. The driver is also very friendly with the kids and they look forward to seeing him every day!

deepsukhi is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Rosary Hill School

I rarely post or reply to message but I could not resist and needed to say something about this excellent kindergarten.

My son is attending K3 in this school. The previous 2 years were in a local kindy's. I must say the improvement is huge after he started this school. We are a Indian family and the previoius 2 local kindy's were very chinese type and he picked up a lot of cantonese from there and his English was very weak. So I switched him to Rosary hill school, you can choose a local or international classes with this school. His English is improved alot. I would say that the teachers are extremely helpful especially Ms. Kelly.

I have now enrolled my daughter in for the K1. I'm sure if I had put my son in this school right from K1, it would have made a huge difference for him.

The school bus service is excellent. If your child joins in the Saturday extra-curricular activities then there is also a bus service on Saturdays.

Please feel free to ask me any further questions if you want clarification on any matter.

Please PM me as well after the post as I'm not online most of the time.

Thanks for your comments. I am living a bit far from RH therefore I am still worry about the school bus coz there were lots of accidents reported previously in HK.

What class will your daugher in? I have enrolled the local class in K1 for my daughter. Will you attend the parents meeting?

Cheers
    Candy

deepsukhi is offline Registered User

Wink Rosary Hill School

As for us we live near South Horizon, we are even further away from Kennedy Town. But I must say that the route is quite challenging as for the mountain area near Stubbs Road. I mean I am usually worried on rainy days because of the slippery road and slidding slopes. But touchwood, nothing of this sort has ever happened.

The enrolment date for K.1 was on 26 May 2007. When is this Parent's Meeting? I was unable to go personally at the enrolment date. I am going on the 16 June to collect my son's assessment reports.

Thanks
    Sukhi

I have to check with my husband coz I don't have the letter on hand. They mail me a letter to inform me the parents date. You want me to post here or email you the date?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast