Is it safe to put baby bath-tub atop a peanut-shaped adult tub? Where to buy?
- 09-19-2005, 08:52 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Hong Kong
Mammau, Bumps to Babes are selling a bath top bath made by Tigex from memory which claims to fit almost all bath shapes. It has two support 'poles' at each end of the bath which in turn have things built in to tighten them to the shape of whatever bath they're pressed against. I've always found BTB very good at letting you return things if they don't work/fit so you can't lose if you try this one!
Here's a link:
- 09-23-2005, 07:43 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
Slee you're a lifesaver!! Thanks so much for the info and link!!! We'll definitely go take a look :)
- By alam in forum Baby TalkReplies: 23Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:22 PM
- By Neha in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2007, 11:01 AM
- By mammalicious in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2006, 08:31 AM
- By hkaussie in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 7Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:16 PM
- By rani in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2004, 11:30 PM