- 09-14-2005, 01:09 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
- Ottawa Canada
We (including a 9-month old baby) will be travelling from Canada to HK in 2 weeks. We will be staying with friends. Is it true that HK people only have washing machines and no dryer. Is there a laundramat that we can use around the Victoria Park in Causeway Bay?
- 09-14-2005, 06:33 AM #2
i'm sure that your friend will be able to direct you in the right direction to take your laundry. and, yes, it's normal to have washers but not dryers, although some people do have dryers (i have one)...most people hang their clothes out to dry.
- 09-15-2005, 12:51 AM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Hong Kong
I don’t have a drier just a clothes horse with a fan in front of it. It works well expect on the really humid days in March, which is when we use our local laundry.
- By jaetee in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2009, 10:32 AM
- By dhirsh in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:52 PM
- By jaetee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 14Last Post: 05-07-2007, 08:27 PM
- By jaetee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2007, 02:50 PM
- By HappyV in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2005, 09:08 PM