- 09-16-2005, 08:49 AM #1
Can anyone tell me which is the best family practice to attend either:
Canossa Hospital (Caritas) or HK Adventist Hospital. Does anyone has experience with either of these. Thanks Guys
- 09-16-2005, 04:38 PM #2
We use the out patient (24 hrs) clinic at Canossa Hospital on weekends and for bumps and bruises. Also we signed up our son for the Well Baby Clinic which is run by Dannie Ting and Alfred Lam.
Dr Sue Jameison also runs a good family practice in Central.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 09-28-2005, 09:50 AM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Hong Kong
Dr Thomas Chan
Dr Thomas Chan used to be the resident MO in Canossa before, then he started his own clinic in Central last year. During office hour, you can go to his own clinic; for any non-office hour, you can call to Canossa OPD, and the nurse will call him.
BTW, I think the resident MO in Canossa are not quite good, inexperience.
- By wanfamily in forum Family HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:48 PM
- By mjw in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 03:34 PM
- By wxusipp in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2008, 06:48 AM
- By mumto2 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2008, 03:02 PM
- By fee in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2006, 11:43 AM