Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How to lose weight after delivering a baby???? HELP!

Kimmi is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Losing Weight

I did WW in the UK and thought was great because it was no pressure. You go in get weighed and you can stay for the meeting if you wish and you can take your kids with you too. I found WW very easy to follow and healthy. There's lots of support in the group too. There's even programs for breast feeding mother's. In HK ph 2818 6602 for your closest meeting or log on to their website.

rani is offline Administrator
    Has anyone tried to doing the South Beach Diet? My metabolism was high when I was nursing and I lost all the weight plus more. Once I stopped the weight slowly crept up on me! AIYA! Heard lots of success stories with South Beach, wondering if anyone has tried it.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

jdang is offline Registered User

The 3 Hour Diet

Tried South Beach Diet for about 2 weeks. South Beach Diet is great if you have a lot of time on your hands wondering what to eat next, what to whip up dinner, dessert etc...in other words, you'll spend more time thinking about food than anything else unless you have your own personal chef in your kitchen. Lost a few pounds but couldn't cope up with having to cook for my twins & then myself separately, just too much work! Plus I love carbs - hard to ditch that even for 2 weeks during Phase One.

The new buzz is The 3 Hour Diet by Jorge Cruise. Nothing is off limits, you'll lose around 2lbs per week but you'll have to eat every 3 hours (Now isn't that nice?) The whole theory is that once our body goes into starvation mode, it'll start to burn muscle tissues instead of fat. We need to time our eating routine so that we graze enough to keep your metabolic rate high thus enabling the body to burn fat instead of muscle. Cruise insist a moderate amount of carbs sustain energy & prevents 'mood swing'. I totally agree. Nothing is off limit, McDonald can be a meal, oreos a snack & M&M's, chocs as treats. What I like so far is its' simplicity. I can also time & share the food & snacks (healthy ones, of course) with my kids & best of all I have the energy to keep up with my 20mths toddlers. More details at: www.jorgecruise.com or The 3 Hour Diet by Jorge Cruise (Harpers Collins)

hunhun is offline Registered User
    The 3 hour diet sounds really good!!!! I will give it a try for sure.
    CAILLOU

CASPER

airay is offline Registered User

Yoga

Yoga is the best exercise to lose weight after delivery. I tried when my daughter was 10 month old and got rid of 12 pound within 3 monthes. I never watched what I ate but I ate less naturally and prefered to veggie after I practised it. It takes me half an hour every other day and makes me feel so good.

Valencia is offline Registered User

Hoodia pills

Has anyone tried Hoodia weight loss pills? Does it work? Is it safe? What are the side effects? By the way, does GNC have its own shop in HK? Thanks.

There is a GNC shop in the corner of Wellington Street and LKF.
    CAILLOU

CASPER

Just saw a "Xenical" ad in a magazine. Anyone tried this pill? Did it work?
    CAILLOU

CASPER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast