Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to lose weight after delivering a baby???? HELP!

hunhun is offline Registered User

How to lose weight after delivering a baby???? HELP!

I have tried cutting down on my diet, doing some exercise etc etc...but I still look chubby...and my tummy still looks big. Can someone share with me how you lose weight? Any special recipes, diet plans, medications, supplements, exercises that worked for you which you could share with me? Please........!!!?

CAILLOU

CASPER

Kimmi is offline Registered User

Loosing weight

I found Weight Watchers to be the very best for not feeling hungry in combination with 'Thermogenic' fat loss pills available from gyms and health food shops, please read the contents though some have stimulents and not good for the nervous system but they do work.

leungpapamama is offline Registered User

losing weight

Have you consider to consult a dietitian. I am doing it right now! We usually have weekly consultation in which the dietitian will weigh me, check my body fat profile and give me the menu/recipes for the coming week. With regular exercises (swimming is a good one), some of my friends lost up to 20kg after 4 months. it's worth a try.

Valencia is offline Registered User

Hi! Kimmi,

I'm interested in the Thermogenic weight loss pills, but are they safe? Will they affect the heart and contain medicine that need a doctor's prescription?

After my child's birth, I've gained 16 pounds. I soon lost 6 pounds in a month by cutting on my diet and eating baguette with eggs, tomatoes and mayonnaise (very small portions of everything) for breakfast and lunch. For the remaining 10 pounds, I lost them twice when I was under much stress and workload and regained them again. These days, I put up 4 pounds in just a couple of days. Yesterday, I bought a can of rice cereal for baby and ate it with milk for lunch. I've lost 2-4 pounds today. I've learnt this trick from a local magazine.

lynn cheung is offline Registered User

Try eating high fiber cereal with nonfat/lowfat milk or yogurt and fruit for breakfast. It's healthier for your body and heart.
    For lunch and dinner, try to pile up on veggies (fill half of your plate with veggies, 1/4 with protein and 1/4 with carbohydrate).
    If you're still breastfeeding, try to lose weight between 2-4 pounds a month as the toxin can be released into the milk if you lose more than that.
    :cheerlead

Kimmi is offline Registered User

Hi Valencia
    Good Thermogenic Fat Loss pills are ok short term as long as your healthy, proberly ask your GP before using them, they do sometimes make you hypers especially if you drink coffee, but I never felt hungry on them and lost heeps.

Valencia is offline Registered User

Thanks, Kimmi.

hunhun is offline Registered User

Thank you so much everyone !!!!
    Kimmi, What do you do in the Weight Watcher programme? Do you have to do gym? and does it include sessions with dietition as Leungpapamama suggested? How much is the programme?
    Meanwhile, I am going to try stuffing myself with baby cereal suggested by Valancia! Hope it works for me!

CAILLOU

CASPER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast