Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bugaboo prams

noella is offline Registered User

Will keep you informed!! Dont blame you they certainly look the business!!

Slee is offline Registered User

Smile

Noella, I've just got a card in the mail to say that my new pushchair is waiting at the post office for me - hurray! I'm very happy as it was meant to take 8 - 10 weeks but has taken exactly one month since I ordered it! Well done baby Trader :-) Now I just need to wait for our odd job man to pick it up for me - I didn't fancy assembling it in the street to get it home!

Excellent!!!! Isnt amazing how excited we can about these things! Still trying to convince the huuby I cant live without a bugaboo as he has his heart set on a Graco in Toys R Us!! Let me know how it is! Incidentally when are due?

So far it's great. I was worried about putting it together as I was sure I'd break it first go, but my two year old daughter actually started unfolding it and sticking wheels on correctly, so I quickly realised that it is very, very easy to assemble! We've have a Maclaren and two Peg Peregos and this pushchair is definitely the most well made of the lot (never buy a Maclaren). Even the wheels fit on and off without any difficulty or technical skills necessary.

The carrycot is really lovely and soft so you don't need a Moses basket as well. Everything glides really well when you change settings and unclip the carrycot from the frame so I'm very happy and relieved with my choice. My daughter spent three hours last night putting her dolly in it and pushing it around the living room but she couldn't convince me to push it around the neighbourhood - that would be too embarrasing! Friends who are pregnant had been wondering what they were going to do for a pushchair as he is 6'6" so they're really excited about one now as the handle extends far enough for an NBA star! I'm 33 weeks on Sunday so will only have Dolly to push in it for a few weeks yet (touch wood) but if you like you can have a look at it. Send me a PM if you're interested. In the mean time, I'll be practicing folding it up!

Thanks Slee, cant wait to start buying stuff though still got 18 weeks to go!!!
    Keep looking at the website and dreaming but have passed on your invaluable info to the hubby and fingers crossed I shall be ordering one soon!!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

Thanks, believe me once all the tests are over and done with the last half of your pregnancy will really fly :-)

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User

Just wanted to give my thoughts on BabyTrader- who so far have been great! My husband and I are planning to order the chameleon through them; and they respond to e-mails within a day; and as long as the chameleon you want is in stock (and they said they have all colours in stock usually), then it takes just 2 weeks to get here!
    We are going for the red and black!

rach is offline Registered User

hi bekyboo

just wondered how you decided on bugaboo - i'm really keen on it but reading a few posts here some seem to think a bit heavy and bulky for hong kong. do you know anyone who has one?

thanks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast