Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bugaboo prams

gidget is offline Registered User
    Just wanted to let you know that I saw the Gecko on display in Mother Care {Ocean Centre} today.
    Not sure if they can order the Chameleon, but even so looking at the Gecko 'in the flesh' as it were, might be of help.

Bumblebzz is offline Registered User
    We're also getting the Chameleon. I stopped three couples that had the chameleon Bugaboo to ask them how they liked theirs...and they were 100% happy, no complaints.

We're ordering ours through a German website. Also get VAT back. Getting the blue/dark grey for my baby boy!

Also got the maxi-cosi car seat which fits on the bugaboo, at bumps to babes.

"Slee" mentioned she paid 599 pounds (in 2005) at babytrader, but the price on their website is now listed at 629 pounds. Not sure if that includes shipping or not.

That price is a bit inflated. Most websites I've been too all have the Bugaboo chameleon listed around 480 pounds (880$usd)

We were drawn to the Graco model for practical reasons, but neither of us could resist the Bugaboo! The Graco we liked best was bulky & heavier than we wanted anyway.

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Does anyone know where it is possible to buy a rain cover for the bugaboo chameleon? Have looked on babytrader but they don't have any there.

Thanks.

The bugaboo cameleon should come with both rain & mosquito covers.

Otherwise, I've seen generic rain covers at various baby stores around town.

rach is offline Registered User
    Thanks Bumblebuzz - which website did you use. I think we will get the cameleon too - it just seems to be one of the better designs - not too bulky and everyone who has them seems to love them - i did some research over the weekend online so I am convinced. I'm also going for blue and black or blue and grey for a baby boy! i like the green too but decided blue is better

Great- thanks for the info.

Babytrader has the prices for the chameleon in euros, not pounds; and they also deduct the VAT. Not sure of euro/HK$ exchange rate. But am definetly interested in any websites that may have the chameleon for less!

Rach,
    We're ordering ours from a German website. I don't read German...so my (german) husband is actually handling the purchase for us.

Ours is Minus VAT as well...& the shipping is practically free (well husband works in shipping industry, so that helps)

Beckboo is right, babytrader lists it's bugaboos in Euro's NOT Pounds. So the price on babytrader is about the same as other websites worldwide.

Heres a website that lists what the bugaboo comes with :

http://www.barebabies.com/bucast.html

And if you need to convert various currencys try this:

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast