Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help!!! Crib and pediatrician

asalles is offline Registered User

Help!!! Crib and pediatrician

Hi all!
    we have just moved to Hong Kong from Miami, Fl. We have a 21 month old daughter, who in a couple of months will transition to a toddler bed. In the meamtime, does anyone have a crib they are selling? We would really need it until probably the end of Jan.
    Also, can anyone recommend a good pediatrician (one that speaks English) We currently live in Wan Chai at the Convention Plaza Apts. Thank you and I am so grateful for this site and to be able to chat with other moms...
    thanks
    ale

carang is offline Registered User

can't help you with the crib, my boy will be in his for quite a while longer...
    as for the doctor question, all doctors in Hk speak English.

don't know which ped. to recommend though, sorry.

good luck! and enjoy HK!

jools is offline Registered User

Hi,
    Sorry can't really help with the crib, but can recommend Dr Yvonne Ou; she very calm and it's always a pleasure to take my two to see her.

Jools

Amanda Chen is offline Registered User

Smile Re: Help!!! Crib and pediatrician

Hi Ale,

Welcome to Hong Kong. I have a crib for sell. The model is similar to Pack 'n Play - Newport Bears by GRACO (you check it out on the following: http://neturn.sinacity.com/item/0_B0...744_index.html)
    I never did this before. I don’t remember how much did we pay for it. So how HK$250 is sounds to you?

Please let me know if you’re interested. By the way, I’m also live in WANCHAI and I have 2 sons: one is 2yr+ old and another is 7 months old. Our pediatrician is in Causeway Bay. His name is Bobby Chan and Tel no is 2891-0733. And we are quite happy his service so far.

Best regards, Amanda Chen

Corina is offline Registered User

Hi Asalles,

I also would recommend Dr Yvonne Ou - she's lovely, very friendly and helpful, always willing to give advice. She's in Wanchai - 90345065

Corina

Ant
    Ant is offline Registered User

My 22-mth-old daughter has slept on a twin bed (with guard rail of course) by herself since March. There's no problem for her. Therefore, I think you may not need to buy a crib for your little one. Let her try to sleep on toddler bed instead. Just personal opinion for your consideration.

Avi
    Avi is offline Registered User

i can recommend Ru Ling FOng who is completely fluent in english and is in the Shui On Bldg in Wan CHai. She shares the same office with Yvonne Ou. I personally have been to both..and both are quite nice however Dr. is much better b/c she can give you hands on experience. She herself has 3 kids..so she can be quite insightful. With Dr. Ou who doesn't have any kids..is where i found to be the problem...many times i've called (off hours) and her recommendations weren't that good. Let's just say I had to make other calls. I got a lot of the don't worry it happens as opposed of the here's what you can do. Hope this helps.

rani is offline Administrator

we have a list of Drs in our Directory with reviews written by members

http://www.geobaby.com/com/mxdirecto...pediatricians/

we're happy with Dannie Ting

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast