Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best Obstetritian!

momofthree is offline Registered User
    I can second Dr Ho.I had my third C-section with him.Great surgeon.I chose him because he came highly recommended for a C-section and I was not disappointed.

wonderful is offline Registered User
    Dr. Amelia Wong in Central is very good. She is not the talkative type but is very experienced and knowlegeable. Her number is 2523 1316.

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    Dr. Philip Ho is the best.

lammy is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Dr. Philip Ho

Thanks for advice. I am new to Forum and delighted to have found this good interface with other pregnant women who had or having same concerns and worries.

I have booked Dr. Philip Ho, he is going to be my third consultant, hope this is the last one. I have been to two famous one, one with bad altitude, one who isn't spending much time on me but i spent 2-3 hours each time on waiting for him.

Hayzee is offline Registered User

Smile Dr Alex Doo is the Best OB in Hong Kong

I gave birth yesterday at the Matilda Hospital and Dr Alex Doo delivered my little girl.

It was my third baby, in as many years, so I was hoping for a short and sweet labour. Turned out to be 15 hours long but I put that down to having to be induced. To cut a long story short (literally) I went from 4cm to 10cm in 10 minutes! Even after receiving an epirdural, I began to get breakthrough pain as I dilated so quickly.

Dr Doo raced in to the delivery room as soon as they told him I had dilated from 5 to 10 in 10 minutes.

He delivered my baby in 2 pushes without any tearing or cuts and he truly is an amazing Doctor.

If you are looking for the best Obstetrician in Hong Kong to deliver your baby, then look no further than Dr Alex Doo. You can find him at his clinic in Central, at The Women's Clinic in Central Building (3rd Floor).

Thanks Dr Doo, you're the best!

Hayley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top