Dr Dannie Ting (Canossa)?
- 01-30-2007, 01:53 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
- Hong Kong
I have two doctors for my youngest child a GP and a paediatrician. I first take her to the GP and only when she suggests that she need to see the specialist do I get an appointment with the paediatrician.
Because the GP and the paediatrician are at the same clinic I get priority to see the paediatrician.
All my others have only ever been to a GP; fortunately they have never been ill enough to get to see a specialist!
- 01-30-2007, 02:08 PM #10
We usually see Dr Ting at her clinic in Central. If we need to see a Dr outside of her clinic hrs, then we'll go straight to Canossa's out-patient clinic, which is 24 hrs.
Last edited by rani; 01-30-2007 at 02:19 PM.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By matemate in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:08 PM
- By cocol in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:00 AM
- By crystal88 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2009, 04:34 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:50 PM
- By Aber97 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:16 PM