Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Malay speaking Mother and baby group

Wee Kean is offline Registered User
    Hi Rani,

Chocolate fountain sounds lovely! Thanks for the invitation. We will see how much room left after eating all the spicy Malaysian food....yummy!

Have a good time on Wed night!

Geo
    Geo is offline Registered User
    Wow, Wee Kean...what an activity packed thread. Just found it today....a pity but never too late! I am not a Malay, doesnt speak Malay but I am from your neighbourhood- Singapore, a semi-hometown for some of you too....

I live at Conduit Road, so going to HKU is close to me. I am a full time mum with a 16 mth monkey boy and would love to venture out ...

Maybe we can arrange to meet at HKU soon. Cheers.

Geogina

Hi Geogina,

Welcome to join us!

It would be nice to meet up at HKU, my daughter and I love the Lily pond there and babychino at Starbucks :) My in laws are in town so can only arrange to meet up after mid Nov. Please email me and we can organise something.

I know another Singaporean mum who lives in Blessing Garden. I can introduce her to you too!

Tomorrow is my daughter's 2nd birthday. I am very HAPPY!!!
    Last edited by rani; 06-14-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Bye bye Har-loi

Hi girls,

I am very "happy" to announce that our friend Har-loi is leaving HK!! Selamat Jalan! Jangan lupa kawan-kawan/kaki-kaki di sini ya!

Hi Geo, we went to HKU yesterday and found a better and faster route to go to the lily pond with pushchair :) My daughter was so happy collecting falling leaves and sticks. She also found an ugly looking crawling green caterpillar! I immediately screamed "mummy doesn't like caterpillar!" That was what she was saying for the whole evening, to my husband and my in-laws.

There is a new tea cafe opposite the museum which looks lovely but definitely a big NO NO to bring toddlers. I thought about going there at night but they close at 9pm, so early! :(

I also went in a Book Coffee shop at the junction between Park Road and Bonham Road which has orange colour wall and sell second hand books and have a small cafe there. Looks lovely but again, if we bring our toddlers there, we will be too busy putting the books back to the shelves! They close at 8pm, so early!!!!!!!

Why all those nice places close soooo early!!!

ChristineOoi is offline Registered User

Hi all

Hello, i'm so happy to know that we actually have a "m'sian mom" group here in geobaby, just register today , i'm malaysian chinese from Penang, live in Happy valley now, can i join the group? my husband is American Chinese and we are living in Hong Kong now! and we have a 12 months old baby boy!

kara23 is offline Registered User
    Hi Christine!
    Welcome to our group! I have 2 boys, one is 6+ and the other is 16 mths old, maybe the 2 little ones can play together sometime! Where in Happy Valley do u live? I used to live there so am quite familiar with the place.

Hi ChristineOoi,

Welcome to join us! My daughter is 2 years old and we live in Pokfulam, the Belcher's.

I am going back to KL in two weeks time. When I am back to HK, I will organise a get-together again. You are welcome to join us. We always meet up to makan :)

Congratulations SF Gal!

Congratulations to SF Gal for giving birth to twins! Tahniah!!!!

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast