Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Malay speaking Mother and baby group

ChristineOoi is offline Registered User

selamat "belated" hari raya

Hi Kara23 & Wee Kean,

Thank you ! i love to join you guys for makan makan, and get together with the kids. my apartment is very close to the post office :0

Can anybody tell me how to send PM from here ?

i actually needs looooottss of advice from you gals.. specially kids stuffs!

As you know Penang is very famouse for it's hawker food, char-koay teow , asam laksa and prawn noddle, had you gals tried the prawn noodle in wan-chai? is in landale street, a place call "the prawn noodle" shop, they also hvae a branch in central, it's definitely worth trying, trust me!

i miss teh tarik & nasi kandar!!!!!!!!!

Wee Kean, had a great holiday back to KL

Wee Kean is offline Registered User

I like Penang Char Koay Teow too and "Leng Lui Tong Sui". I will definitely go to Bangsar night market to eat the "Ai Yu Bing" (yellow jelly ice) and fried carrot cake!!!! ABC, nasi lemak, rojak, roti canai, pan mee....

You can email me and I will include you in our mailing list. We have many very "experienced" mothers to share ideas with you.

I've heard about the prawn mee stall but don't have a chance to try it as they close at 7pm and do not do delivery. I don't think it is a place where I can bring my daughter? Do you know where the shop is in Central? Thanks!

Last edited by rani; 06-14-2007 at 10:15 PM.

kara23 is offline Registered User

i have tried the Prawn Noodle Shop branch in Wanchai, it was v near to where I worked. Yummy!! even my hubby loves it! but i tried the curry laksa, not so good.
    mmmm, Wee Kean, you are making all of us envious! pls have the assam laksa at Bangsar pasar malam on my behalf. u know it is my fav.
    Congrats to SF Gal on her lovely twins!! They are sooo cute!!

i totally agree with you kara, theie curry laksa is just so so! is there any other good malaysian food here, i tried several malaysian restaurant but it not that "authentic" lah!

Anyway, my son going to 13 months soon, when should i start register him into pre-shool and elementary? any idea?

You don't have to worry so soon! Right now I am still looking for a suitable playgroup for my 16 mth old. He is so active that it is hard keeping him at home! well, for my elder son (he's 6) i only started enrolling him in preschool when he was abt 2, and he entered when he almost 2 1/2. I guess it wouldn't hurt if you looked around now but i doubt the schools will let u apply.
    YOu can PM me if you want to know more abt the schools here! or we can even meet up with our kiddies over laksa and talk!

anyone have the 101 complete idiot guide book to geobaby forum, don't know how to send pm lah :(

i took my son to kinder u, twice a week. and he love it!

love to meet up with u kara, let me know when!

to send PM, just click on my name and then u will see "send a private message to user". then to look at any messages, u need to go to user menu under private messaging (look to your left)
    see ya!

got it, just send you a Pm kara23

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast