Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Malay speaking Mother and baby group

starrybb is offline Registered User
    It's a pity I can't join...gotta work, maybe next time.

SF Gal is offline Registered User
    Hi guys,

Am interested in joining your group. I am a Malay mother to be. Moved here from San Francisco last year and am looking forward to meeting Malay speaking mothers and mother-to-be and get some baby tips!

Wee Kean is offline Registered User
    Welcome to Motherhood SF Gal!

You are welcome to email me if you have need any baby tips and I will try to help. My daughter is 19 months old now.

Har-loi, Main Fong and all the other mums, would you like to meet up at Gymboree either tomorrow or next Wed between 2pm to 3pm for their free play session? It's free for members and $ 50 for non-members 28992210

Look forward to seeing you!

Har-loi is offline Registered User

New mother group formation

Hi All,

I am a Malaysian chinese and have a 6 months old daughter. Main Fong (also Malaysian with a 8 months old daughter) and myself would love to form a new mother group. All are welcome to join:)

If anyone is interested, please PM me and will add you to the email listing for our first meeting session:) We can go makan-makan, bertutur dalam bahasa melayu, exchange baby tips, etc... isn't it gonna be fun!

kara23 is offline Registered User
    Hi! I am a Malaysian Chinese married to a Hongkonger.My baby boy will turn 11 months soon. I have been reading all your msgs here and would like to join in this mummy group if it is ok!

Main Fong is offline Registered User
    Hi Kara23,
    It'll be great if we can meet up sometime next week. I'm also a Chinese Malaysian married to a Hongkonger, my baby gal just turned 9 months. Both Har-loi and me are on the Kowloon side, is it ok for you to come over to Kowloon?
    Anyone else on the Kowloon side?
    Let us know.

Wee Kean is offline Registered User
    Selamat Pagi!

Great idea Har-loi and Main Fong! It's easier to meet up if mothers live closer to each other.

Alternatively, we just meet "online". Guan, Jane, May and I are emailing each other once in a while to exchange ideas. This is great as some of us are working and some of the toddlers have playgroups to attend to. It's harder to find a suitable time and venue to meet up. Besides, we will never have the chance to talk in peace as we will be too busy chasing after our children!

Welcome to join our emailing group!

By the way, it was nice meeting up with you last Wed, Main Fong and Har-loi. I am sorry I didn't really have the chance to chat. I have to keep an eye on my active daughter the whole time! Anyway, don't forget that Gymboree doesn't open this coming Wed. It' s public holiday on 31st of May.

When the weather gets better, may be we can meet up at TST History Museum?

Tisha is offline Registered User
    Wow, I am envious. I guess there are a lot of Malaysian living in HKG. Too bad, I am based in Taipei. We do have ocassional pot luck lunches which is organised about once every 2 months at each other's house. Orgnisation is done by the individual who is hosting the lunch. Perhaps you can start something similar there and set up a mailing list. Hmmm...now I WISHED I coud be there too!

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast