When to start using toothpaste?
- 11-07-2005, 05:07 PM #17Originally Posted by clock21
- 11-08-2005, 09:08 AM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
While fluoride is important, make sure that if they are swallowing the fluoride toothpaste, as everyone has mentioned, you use a very small amount. Fluorosis can be caused by too much fluoride (see the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry at: http://www.aapd.org/publications/bro.../fluorosis.asp).
- By cyberfish88 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 12-29-2008, 02:00 PM
- By martha.twins in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2008, 10:43 PM
- By mintycat in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2007, 10:15 PM
- By JoTs in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:45 PM
- By whitelily17e in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:59 AM