- 10-11-2005, 02:34 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Hong Kong
I have a 23 month old and this is our first Halloween here in Hong Kong. I was wondering if there were any events going on for this age group here? Or where could I find out if there was? Or is there mainly just activities for the bigger kiddies?
- 10-13-2005, 09:02 AM #2
The American Women's Assn are organizing a kids party. The party is for 4 and under.
Last edited by rani; 10-13-2005 at 09:11 AM.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By FutureHKmom in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2009, 02:58 PM
- By Obiwan in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 07:36 PM
- By Tigerlily in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:29 PM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2007, 09:37 AM
- By Susanna Wong in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2004, 11:35 PM