- 10-23-2005, 11:23 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Midlevels, HK
Any idea where to purchase a pumpkin for carving that doesn't cost more than dinner for two? My husband would like to carve on for the baby and I don't want to disappoint him, but also don't want to spend a fortune. I thought HKIS had a fall pumpkin patch, but cannot find info anywhere on it.
- 10-23-2005, 02:39 PM #2
I asked someone about the HKIS Pumpkin Patch as well this week. It was either last weekend or yesterday. You can also find Pumpkins in Wellcome and Park N Shop.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By Buckeroo in forum Recipe ExchangeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2009, 05:28 PM
- By blumenelf in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
- By Luca's Mummy in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2008, 09:56 AM
- By miaka in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2007, 11:24 AM
- By TingTing in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2006, 03:28 PM