Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

colourprinter is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by jaetee
    They do sell the LH level/ovulation measuring kits (the ones with disposable tests) at Mannings, Watsons and Fanda. That is all I have seen in HK. You can try those first and see if that helps. :)
    Dear jaetee

Thanks for your sharing . Do you mean I can find Clearblue
    Easy Fertility Monitor from the shops like Mannings, Watsons and Fanda in Hong Kong?

Autumn Leaves is offline Registered User
    Dear Colourprinter. Thanks for your kind wishes! I used Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs) available from pharmacies like Watsons or Mannings in Hong Kong. They're a bit pricey though in the long-run and come in packs of 5 normally. I used Clearblue OPKs and Watsons OPKs at the same time to compare results. In hindsight after falling pregnant I found Clearblue was more accurate (Watsons OPKs indicated ovulation for 10 days in a row while Clearblue OPKs only a couple of days). That was my experience anyway. I'm sure others have found the more affordable brands just as effective. Only drawback with Clearblue is that it's expensive. All the Best and baby dust to you. Autumn.

Dear Autumn

Thank you so much for telling me this. I will go get the Clearblue OPKs first as I guess I couldn't find the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor within a short period of time. I have been trying to conceive for 2 years, I do think I need some OPKs on top of the basal temperature measuring. By the way, may I ask if it's better to have sex once per two days during the ovulating period?

Do feel happy for your pregnancy. So far is it tough, any morning sickness? I hope things are all alright to all mommies to be. Take care.

Dear Autumn

May I know which product you were referring?

http://www.clearplan.com/TheClearPla...onTestPack.cfm
    or
    http://www.clearplan.com/TheClearblu...lationTest.cfm

Many thanks!

Hi Colourprinter.

The packaging in HK is different from the one show in the website. But packaging aside, I used something like the one in the first link ('non-digital' where you just 'pee-on-a-stick' and wait for the results to show in the panel).

This website gave me some direction at the start. Perhaps you'd like to have a browse or just do a simple Google search on OPKs.

http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

Cheers! Autumn

Hi Colourprinter.

Sorry, I didn't read your earlier message.

I guess it's up to you how many times you 'baby dance' during your ovulating period. Some recommend every other day if you're not sure just to cover your bases.

As for morning sickness, I've been really blessed. I've had no morning sickness or nausea.

Try the OPKs. It's worth a shot.

Cheers.
    Autumn

jaetee is offline Registered User
    The ones that are referenced above are the ones I was referring to. They cost about HK$266 at Fanda, Mannings and Watsons.

Dear Autumn

It's really so kind of you! I would rush to Watson/Mannings to get the OPKs that you mentioned. I am in need of some "technical assistance" here and now.

Do wish the current very nice blessings stay with you until your baby comes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast