Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

Autumn Leaves is offline Registered User

Question Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

I'm just wondering whether anyone has tried "Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor" (digital OPK test). For those who have, how did you find it? And where can I buy one in Hong Kong? I've been TTC for the last 3 months (still a newbie) and have found OPK testing to be a bit ambiguous.

Your feedback is appreciated.

vchua is offline Registered User
    You can't find it in HK. I bought mine in Singapore. It's a wonderful machine and got me pregnant! Perhaps you can get someone to buy it for you in Singapore.

Thanks vchua. Hubby will be in Singapore next week so I'll ask him to check it out. Can I just get it at any pharmacy? Congratulations on your pregnancy too.

a mom is offline Registered User
    just wanted to chime in, its a very good gizmo--worked for me! good luck.

colourprinter is offline Registered User
    Please HELP!

I really want to try the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor as I have read a lot of user comments online (in USA), seems that it's really of help.

But this product is unavailable in HK, I browsed online, some USA online drugstores do have this product but the shipping charge itself costs nearly HK$400 (the monitor and the test sticks cost around HK$1650).

The message above mentioned it could be found in Singapore. May I ask specifically WHERE in Singapore that I can buy this product? Many thanks.

Colourprinter. I've read in other forums that you can find it at any pharmacy in Singapore - Guardian or Watsons - some say you can even find it at Changi Airport. I didn't end up getting it because I fell pregnant sooner than expected, but I heard it provides more accuracy than OPKs which are very much subjective. All the Best. Autumn.

colourprinter is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Leaves
    Colourprinter. I've read in other forums that you can find it at any pharmacy in Singapore - Guardian or Watsons - some say you can even find it at Changi Airport. I didn't end up getting it because I fell pregnant sooner than expected, but I heard it provides more accuracy than OPKs which are very much subjective. All the Best. Autumn.
    Dear Autumn Leaves, thank you so much for your sharing. I think I really need it as the basal temperature method doesn't help me much. I actually have no friends staying in Singapore, therefore I am thinking if I would take a short trip to Singapore for vacation and get the product - IF I don't want to pay the shippping charge via the online shopping.

So happy for you that you got pregnant, wish u all the best:cheerlead !

jaetee is offline Registered User
    They do sell the LH level/ovulation measuring kits (the ones with disposable tests) at Mannings, Watsons and Fanda. That is all I have seen in HK. You can try those first and see if that helps. :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast