View Poll Results: After 1 year post delivery, have you reverted back to pre-pregnancy weight?
- 100. You may not vote on this poll
Yes - and was breastfeeding
Yes - and was not breastfeeding
No - and was breast feeding
No - and was not breast feeding
Post Partum Weight Loss - What are your experiences?
- 03-08-2009, 11:03 PM #33Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
I had my baby 8 weeks ago. I was quite slim before, but gained 18kgs with the pregnancy. Now I`ve got thunder thighs, cannot fit into any of my old clothes, have a flabby gut, and I`m still about 8 kgs over with no signs of it leaving. In fact I think I`m actually gaining weight. I`m also a breastfeeder. Things are looking grim, but at this point, I`ve not the energy nor the time to exercise. But I will need to fit into my old clothes again soon as I don`t want to buy new ones to accomodate my new size.
- By Lisainhk in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 17Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:51 PM
- By SyL in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2009, 02:08 PM
- By miaka in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:58 PM
- By mea in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2005, 05:51 PM
- By Mellie in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2004, 02:15 PM