Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

belcher's or pokfulam play dates

Overlook is offline Registered User

belcher's or pokfulam play dates

hi, we live in the belcher's with our twin boys (15 months) and wondering if there are any active play groups we can join? or if there's parents out there looking to conduct some playdates, let us know.

also, any suggestions on nice outdoor places to take toddlers around belchers? i heard there's a park nearby - where is it?

thanks.

Wee Kean is offline Registered User

Hello, I live in Belcher's too. There is a park in Kennedy Town. From Westwood, keep going towards the tram rail, then turn left and keep walking. It is by the tram rail. There is also another one on Pokfulam Road. From the Belcher's main gate, keep walking towards your right. Walk pass the petro station on your left and keep walking.... it is on your left hand side. I usually just take a cab... lazy to walk. You can also go to Caine Road playground by mini bus.

I sometimes go to the indoor playarea in Shek Tong Tsui. It is at the 5th floor of the wet market. The 3rd floor is public library which is also very baby friendly. How to get there? The easiest way is, from Westwood turn right, keep going and turn right again and walk until the end. You will pass by McDonald. Alternatively, you can go to Upper Ground floor of Westwood, take the exit next to Wanko.

mansha is offline Registered User

hi,
    i'm not too gud with names but yes there is a nice park just 5 mins from westwood.just as you come out of westwood,walk towards the road where u can take the tram.as u reach there turn to your left,a few minutes walk and you'll see it....nice place to take the kids in the afternoon.