- 11-22-2005, 09:12 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Looking to start trying for our second baby in the new year, and was having a convo the other day about pregnancy tests and how soon they can provide an accurate result??? With out first, it was 8 wks before I knew/ hence tested. But when you are conciously are trying surely you want to find out as soon as you know you have past ovulation. Are there any tests that you can use for this and are they reliable?
- 11-22-2005, 01:03 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
this will help!
check out this charmingly named website:
i think you will find most of the answers there. essentially, you are looking for the test that can pick up the lowest HCG levels.
clearblue easy is not as good as first response early detector. i remember that from my own days.
let's say you ovulate on cd14. you will need to wait at least 12 days past that, if i remember correctly.
(i am seb's mum, not seb's dad!)
- By Sally123 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2007, 09:25 PM
- By sfnative in forum PreconceptionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2007, 11:22 AM
- By sunnysideup in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 10-11-2006, 11:31 AM
- By undecided in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2006, 09:02 PM
- By Peanut in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2003, 09:19 AM