- 11-24-2005, 03:32 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
are birthday parties big in hk? where would they go for themes for a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old? in the states we have alot of choices. a pizza place that has game room, indoor playscape, pet shop. all these hosts birthday parties for 90 mins of fun filled activities. what do kids usually do for their bdays?
and do they invite all boys for boy bday? or all kids from primary class boys and girls? do they hold big parties? or usually very private. we will get a membership at the american club. so would that be a popular place for bday?
it maybe a silly question but mix of culture may lead to difference in conduct.
- 11-24-2005, 08:57 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
Mcdonald's and KFC are popular places. But some rich kids do give parties in hotel ballrooms and some poorer moms forbid their kids to go to those parties.
- By FutureHKmom in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2010, 08:49 PM
- By wan in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2009, 08:32 PM
- By hksharon in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2006, 07:56 AM
- By Niki in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:46 AM