Baby on food strike!!
- 11-28-2005, 07:10 PM #9
i think that at 10 months mcd's is not suitable...
i also give my boy a variety of different food...sometimes he likes it, sometimes not...it's hit and miss...
- 11-28-2005, 08:56 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Hong Kong
There are some great recipes by Annabel Karmel for babies and toddlers. Both my babies enjoyed her recipes and carang is right.....feeding babies solids can be a hit or miss but half the fun is experimenting too.
- 11-28-2005, 09:30 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
Well, Macdonald is not healthy but their egg and bacon muffin seems OK(to me). If your child doesn't like fish porridge, try steamed fish with a little bit of soy sauce. My daughter doesn't like fish congee but she likes fish.
- By vitasoy_125ml in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:20 AM
- By carang in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:38 PM
- By clowe77 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
- By ELT in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2007, 11:15 PM
- By cutiegal in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2007, 03:45 PM