Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Valencia

any places to take baby

mammalicious is offline Registered User

any places to take baby

anyone have good ideas on where to take a baby with me to explore HK? as i'm not longer working i'd like to visit ie museums or something. would be good if these are breastfeeding friendly places? cheap and cheerful adventures just to pass the days

shalom is offline Registered User

there's a trail that you can take at the peak if you are looking for a nice walk. the whole walk takes about 1 hour but it's very relaxing. it's great if you have a friend to chat with during the walk.

Valencia is offline Registered User

All museums are free on Wednesdays, and most open at 1:00 pm. Most museums are in TST, starting from the two museums in TST east up to Space Museum and Arts Museum. My friend told me children enjoy the bubbles in the Science Museum. The Space Museum has lots of buttons for children to push. It's more like a children's playground for older kids.

Billy bob likes this.

mammalicious is offline Registered User

Valencia

which museums are they? i am not familiar with that area. THANKS!

Valencia is offline Registered User

The HK Space Museum www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/Space and the HK Science Museum www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/Science are places for kids. They have lots of things for kids to touch. I haven't been to the Science museum yet and I'm looking forward to go during the school holidays. The Space Museum is the dome just opposite YMCA in Salisbury rd, a 5 min walk from the TST ferry. The Science Museum is next to the HK History Museum, which is just opposite HK PolyU. The Science Museum is near Chatham rd in TST East. If you go on days other than Wednesday, you need to buy tickets. They are available at the box offices in these museums and in Cultural Centre too, in case there is a great line on holidays.

amychukityi is offline Registered User

You can obtain all the details from HK Tourism Board via either their website http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/index.jsp or hotline: 2508 1234 (0800-1800 daily).

For major museum details, you can visit http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/...ms/index.jhtml

For places of interests suitable for kids / family, you can visit http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/...ly/index.jhtml

Cheers / Amy