Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Victoria Kindergartens???

Sunnie is offline Registered User

Victoria Kindergartens???

Would be interested to hear of what anyone thinks of any of the Victoria Kindergartens at all?

HKfornow is offline Registered User
    Sunnie, my son is currently in Victoria Kindergarten South Horizon, and we are very pleased with them. I was very nervous at first regarding how my son would adjust since he does not understand Cantonese, but the teachers have been very accomodating, and friendly, they've totally put my mind at ease about having him in there. If there are specific questions you have in mind & I can answer them, please let me know.

csy
    csy is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    my son is also currently in K1 at Harbour Heights Victoria and I am very pleased with them. He studied there since Toddlers class and he loved it! The school got either Eng/Cant. and Eng/Mand. classes to accomodate for the child's needs. Highly recommended!!

csy

babysheep is offline Registered User
    Same here. my boy is in pre-nursery class. He likes going to school. The teachers have been very patient.

ramkiranju is offline Registered User
    I am a week to HK and am planning to move to Tai Koo.So as Rani was sugesting Victoria I called up the place today..But I guess its Chinese New Yr time.But one thingthat I wanted to know was where do they place 3 yr old..Playgroup or kindergarten.?Can someone help me?

rani is offline Administrator
    3 year old would go to kindergarten. the last day of school was on Wed/Thurs. Schools will re-open on the 6th.

rani
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

HKfornow is offline Registered User
    Victoria school goes back to school on February 8th, you can try them then. Victoria starts accepting kids at 2 for Pre-Nursery, at 2 years 8 months nursery school (which they also call K-1 I believe). You could also try their website to find more info. http://www.victoria.edu.hk/

Noel108 is offline Registered User
    Hi,

My Girl also now studying in H.H. campus PN class, she loves school and also teachers are soooo nice there. Well, for me, how can you find a kinder that hav 3 teachers in a class for 14. Since my girl started shcool in Aug last yr, my hubby and I have found out a great improvment in every aspects, esp, talking. She sometime will speaks Eng to herself when playing. And she sings a lot!!!

And for those parents who has kids in Vic , are u let ur kids studing K1 and go to VSA as well?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast