- 12-22-2005, 11:21 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- hong kong
i'v been breastfeeding only since the birth of my baby who is nearing 4 months. all was going fine until 3-4 days ago when she started to refuse my left breast. has anyone had experience with this?
iv tried changing from the cradle position, to football hold or even lieing down to feed but nothing works.
- 12-22-2005, 02:54 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
I had similar problem with my son too when he was about 6 months. I found that the breast that my son did not like as much, the milk does not flow as freely as the other one. I tried massaging that breast and warming the breast a little with a gel pack before he sucks. I had to persist to get him to take that breast. Otherwise, I have to express the milk out to prevent clogs. Good Luck.
- By Thaimac in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:18 PM
- By Graham in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2006, 10:55 AM
- By matthewsmomma in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2006, 02:09 PM
- By Bells in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:55 PM
- By Grace Bellis in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2003, 08:34 PM